Please Click Tq.

Thursday, 23 April 2009

Annoyed..

Yesterday went for dinner at a place called Pj19..
Saw something that i hate too see..
Especially at food court..
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
---------
----------
-----------
------------
-------------
--------------
---------------
--------------
-------------
------------
-----------
----------
---------
--------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-



Was so freaking annoyed..
Feel like going over there and slap him in the face..
He was at the table opposite of me..
Actually i don't know why i'm blogging about this..
I'm just so sleepy..
After work i'm going to Sec14..
To get cake for myself..
Hahaha..
Craving for it since last week..
Secret Recipe Chocolate Indulgence..
Omg~
Damn nice.. *drool*..

And now i'm addicted to Chain Rxn..
One game on Facebook..
Haha.. Damn syok..
My friends always say this to me,
"Your boss hire you to work, but you play game"
Too bad lo..
I have nothing to do..
Haha..
I wonder will i fall asleep in office one day..
Hmm~
And my hamsters fight every single day and night..
I might be going out two weeks later..
Not sure yet..
I'm being soo random now..
Tomorrow i'm going to Yippe Cup to meet Mandy & Karmen..
Yay~

No comments: