Please Click Tq.

Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Headache..

Parents are away..
Went to Kedah last night..
How i wish i can follow..
Been such long time since i went back..
If only i can take one month off..
To go anywhere i want to.. ^^
It would be so nice..
But that will only happen in my dreams..














Btw..
Went to pasar malam on mon..
With Jaslyn, Mandy and Joyce..
Was supposed to meet at McD..
But the stupid Jaslyn Khew forced us to Murni..
=.='"
It's like she's never been there..
Hahaha..





I'd like to run away.. From you..
But if you didn't come ,
And find me.. I would die.
- by Shirley Bassey


"If ever you think of me out of the blue,
just remember it's all the kisses
I've blown in the air finally catching up with you!"

Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's
called falling in love, because you don't force
yourself to fall, you just fall.

Love the heart that hurts you,
But never hurt the heart that loves you


I love this one..

It doesn't take a reason to love someone,
but it does to like someone. You don't love
someone because you want to, you love someone
because you are destined too. It's because you
fall in Love with them, that you then try to
find a reason, but you always come up with

the answer, No reason!

No comments: