Please Click Tq.

Friday, 29 May 2009

It's A Girl!

Actually i don't know if it's a boy or girl..
My hamster just gave birth..
But there's only on baby..
Hahaha..
It gave birth last night *i think*..
I didn't even know it was pregnant..
This morning when i went to check on them,
i saw something pink wriggling..
It kinda looks like a peanut..
My reaction was "OMG!!!!"
Damn cute wei...
But i'm so worried that the mum is gonna eat the baby..
Haizz..
And my mom is sooo gonna kill me..
She wanted me to get either both male or female..
Coz she was afraid that it will get pregnant..
Oops..
Sekarang nasi sudah jadi bubur... ^^
Muahahahahahaha........
I can also prove to my dad
that it's one male and one female..
He thinks that i'm so stupid that i got both male/female..
Hamsters from Brokeback.. =.=
The baby is so so so cute..
Haha..
Let's just pray it'll live..











Btw..
Facebook says that i'm a retard..
T.T


-Jogging-

I laughed like mad..
Wtf man..

No comments: