Please Click Tq.

Monday, 4 May 2009

Lazy..








-



-




-





I'm hungry but here i am..
Sitting here and blogging..
While playing Pet Society and Restaurant City..
I'm such a lazy ass..
And i just realised that later i am going to Wong Kok..
I don't even know who is going to be there..
Lol..
Yesterday almost kena boom..
Coz i keep using =.='' and "lol" in my messages..
The other day Jaslyn boom me coz
i keep using this --> =.="
Is it really that annoying?
Something's wrong with me..
When i sleep earlier than usual,
i will feel more sleepy the next morning..
My hamster sudah pindah rumah..
Double storey man~
Lol..
And after so long not eating kuaci,
yesterday i went and bought 3 packets..
Excuse - for my hamster..
Real reason - for me..
Hahaha..
I'm just being random..














p/s: Wan Chean will be on MyFm on 6th of May at 3pm..

No comments: