Please Click Tq.

Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Things I Do In Office

Play game la..
What else?
Most of the times there is nothing to do..
So i have to find ways to entertain myself..
Hahaha..
Previously it was Pet Society & Restaurant City..







And now...
Addictinggames..
So fun..
Haha..
I've neglected Pet Society and Restaurant City..
I found this game..
Poododger
..
It's kinda retarded..
Haha..
I wonder will i be retarded if i play this kind of games..






Description: Will it be poo on the face
or a finger in the bum?
Trust me, you want a finger in the bum,
because the bum's not yours.
Are you going to show that bum who's boss?
LOL



I'm an expert at playing retarded games..
Hahaha..
So many games to choose from..
So nice..










Suddenly feel like eating.......
Kuaci..
Wtf..
Yesterday someone say i'm like my hamster..
Am so not..
Lol..
I love to eat groundnuts and stuff like that..
But my hamster likes to eat banana..
Haha..
See the difference..

No comments: