Please Click Tq.

Friday, 12 June 2009

--

I have such a weird friend..
LOL!!


Just kidding...
XD
See the display picture..
So sweet..
Jelez die..
-

-

-

-

-

-
Yesterday went to Ss2 for dinner
and also to pasar malam with the usual people..
Went for dinner at Taipei Tea Cafe..
Or something like that..
Its opposite McD, across the road..
Forgotten what's the name..
Foods kinda nice..
But the annoying thing is....
They will say "Huan Ying Guang Ling"
every single time someone comes in..
I hate that...
So many people saying at the same time
in such a booming voice.. =.="
Talked alot of crap..
Laughed alot..
After finished eating went to walk at pasar malam..
Saw a few SeaParkians..
They looked like total sluts..
Buat malu aje..
Setelah puas berjalan,
eh, change back to english...
Went to Ming Tien..
Ordered some food..
Eat and drink and talked crap again..
Then went back at about 10+++ i think..
Went to bath..
Watched tv..
Then slept at 2am..





-




Just hear my colleague said
"Thank you Ni ah"
Means thank you you...
Haha...
I find it funny when people say that..






Karmen oh Karmen..

T.T
Gam Dong..
Did you know that,
everytime i'm sad or down
you always manage to cheer me up..
Friends are one of the things i need most..
But of course not friends that bitch or backstab me..







****************************

****************************

-images from Azuzephre







Btw..
I managed to trick my friends into believing
that i'm actually islam...
LOL!!!
Dad is chinese and Mom is malay..
Haha..
Whenever i'm crapping everyone believes me..
But when i'm telling the truth no one believes me..
=.=""

No comments: