Please Click Tq.

Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Paining.. Wtf

The bottom right at my head is paining..
Wtf...
I dont even know why its bengkak..
Jz realised it about 5mins ago..
Maybe i bang my head when i was sleeping..
Kong kar tion...
Hahaha..
And i'm so damn sleepy..
So damn tired..
Yesterday watched ''881''..
A singapore movie..
Omg..
Seriously funny like mad...
Laughed like i lost my mind...
Uncontrolable..
It a good one...
And my sis watched it back to back..
Haha..
Coz i went out and came back..
So i didn't get to watch it..
But i wanted to watch..
In the end she watched it twice..
Haha..
But she still laughed like mad..



><''








-nice onot?-







This three hairstyle damn yeng..
Haha..
In my opinion of course..
There will be so many others that will disagree..
Old people especially..
Example : anna..
XD











2 weeks and its gone longer..
wtf..

No comments: