Please Click Tq.

Wednesday, 12 August 2009

pregnant

My colleague was freaking out
coz there was a baby liazrd on her chair..
But she wasn't as freaked out as me the other day..
LOL..
The baby lizard got on my sleeve somehow..
Seriously damn shocked ok..
I damn geli of lizards..
And yesterday one guy came and fix the alarm..
i wanted to go to the toilet,
and he sounded the alarm..
=.="
Was seriously loud..
Til i have headache..
And my eardrums almost spilt..
The connection went bad..
Msn keep signing out..
Internet cant connect..
Walao..
stupid alarm damn keng..

Crap..
my phone low on batt..
somehow it didn't charge..
Haizz..
Wana sms oso susah..
I've been craving for weird food recently..
Half boiled eggs,
McD nuggets,
Durian,
Curry mee,
waffle..
T.T
and loads more..

It's been raining heavily for the past few days..
Haizz..
I hate this time of the year..

No comments: