Please Click Tq.

Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Eh,

This morning the internet connection
was down again..
Called Streamyx again..
The fella told me there was
some kinda blockage and he just cleared it..
So i need to off the moden and turn it back on..
Wtf..
If i have to do that everyday i will die man..
After i restart the modem,
everything was ok..
Except.....


Wtfish??
Can die man..
I don't even know what it means..
Please try again later..
I've tried so many times but still the same response..
It's been like that for hours..
But all the other sites can be opened..
Haizz..



Eh,
i want one of this..
So nice right the shoe..
Tetris inspired slip ons..
I've always wanted one of this slip-ons..
Did you know that green colour was my fave last time..
i almost spelled green as grenn..
Lol..
My english is rotting away..
Seriously..
These days whenever i'm typing i need
to double check the spelling and all..


And i just realised something..
I don't like other people to say "hey"..
I'd prefer them to say Eh..
''Hey'' sounds err stranger-ish?
To me at least..



Some people are so stupid..
Ridiculously hilarious..
I will never do that man..
Not even for a thousand bucks..

One more thing i won't do is wear this shirt..
To Mickey & Minnie's lover..
I present to you..
-

--

---

----

-----

------

-------

--------

-------

------

-----

----

---

--

-


TADA!!
Freaking stupid man..
So yucky..
Eww..
If anyone i know wears this,
i will pretend not to know them and stay far away..

Eh, time for lunch..
Home cooked meal..
My mom just brought it..
XD
Like small kid nia..

No comments: