Please Click Tq.

Thursday, 1 October 2009

Random #

I was going through my old emails..
and found some pictures that i received..
A very cute photo of me when i was 10..
These pictures was taken before
a friend leaves for Sabah..
So sad..
Lol..
Found her back on friendster last year i think..
Which means lost contact for 8years..
Meet up few months back..
Not much change besides the size..
Haha..
Wanna see my cute face?






Not clear?










There...
Clearer?
Haha..
Damn cute kan..
Haizz..
Some will ask,
"what happened to you?"
Err.. Hormones?
Hahaha..
I know i am waaay cuter now..







Btw..
I found a pic that PROVES
how much JASLYN KHEW
is in LOVE with ME!!
Lol..


LMAO!!
Don't deny it..
I know how much u love me..
I know ur so gonna deny it..


Oh..
I bought a Doraemon comic
this morning after breakfast..
And i still haven't read it yet..
No time..
Haiz..

No comments: