Please Click Tq.

Tuesday, 20 October 2009

random

Watch This..
seriously..
or else i hate you..





Yesterday reach home from work,
eat dinner,
watch some tv,
went to bed..
Lol..
U think i slept till this morning??
NOPE...
Some idiot called me at 10..
Woke me up to ask me stupid question..
Then my bro told me, my cousin's coming over..
Went out to yamcha til bout 12++..
Eat, talk, laugh, joke, crap..
Bath after i reached home..
Then i can't sleep..
I think it's coz of coke..
Sms with "pissy".. (lol)
Slept at about 3am..
Surprisingly i don't feel sleepy at all this morning..







Btw..
I think i am balding..
Seriously..
My hair is getting thinner and thinner..
I don't know if it's the cap or what..
But for sure i am balding..
Wtf..
pre-mature balding..
OMG!!
help me...
i can't go bald..
i'd rather die.. (or so i think)
What to do wei?
and also...
wearing slipper to work causes black feet..
Hahaha..
And slipper with jeans?
Makes me feel like all those lala..


No comments: