Please Click Tq.

Friday, 18 December 2009

06/03/2010


演出日期:6.3.2010(六)
时间:晚上八點
地点:吉隆坡默迪卡體育場(Stadium Merdeka)
票价:RM398 | RM348 (對號入座)
RM238 | RM198 | RM98 (自由入座)
RM168 (搖滾區)



They're Coming~~
I soooooooooooo wanna go..
T.T
But most prob i won't get to go..
Coz it's on a sat night
AND
my dad will NEVER allow me to go..
Haizz...
Sieness..
If my dad allow me to go..
I will get the tix for the first line..
the VVVVVVIP..
HAhahaha..
Slowly dream la..
my dad wont ever let me go..




I have a weird ass cousin..
was chatting wit my cuz bro from JB..
Then he said brb, he pergi jemur baju..
When he came back he ask me,
"Do you know y am i so fast?"
So, i said he simply jemur nia..
He said "no, because i am The Flash"
WTF =.=""""""
Then he said,
"bluff u de la, actually i am Night Crawler,
i teleport myself thats y so fast"
Then i say him kisiao..
He changed to Bleach character pula..
Talking to him seriously
needs alot of effort..
Or else i will vomit blood..

No comments: