Please Click Tq.

Thursday, 28 January 2010

Today

Today,
i realised there's www.googlegooglegooglegoogle.com

Today,
i started reading Mylifeisaverage.com

Today,
i hate my boss even more..

Today,
i peed more than 10 times..
=.="

Today,
my colleague bought for me 100Plus..

Today,
i had love lunch..

Today,
i have gastric..

Today,
i woke up earlier than my mom..

Today,
i planned to buy a bag online..

Today,
is Friday..

Today,
i found ‽ (Interrobang)..

Today,
i woke up from a dream which i do not want to wake up from..

Today,
i realise that she deleted me off her Fb..
And i felt kinda upset..
If i hadn't be so egoistic then myb
thing would've turned out differently?
Sometimes i regret that i was so stubborn..
Kept grudge and wanting revenge..
I do miss her at times..
Things that we always do..
We can finish each others words..
We'd joke about anything..
We go anywhere and everywhere together..
We get angry at one another but
in just awhile everything will be ok..
Too bad i was so childish..
Even now i cant bring myself to talk to her..
Wish that i had more guts..
Seriously miss the times when we were still in school..

No comments: