Please Click Tq.

Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba

Is a show for people who are high on drugs..
This morning i was getting ready for work
and i was watching tv while eating..
Usually there's High 5 on tv..
Even though i kinda hate the new cast but
at least better than nothing to watch..
Yo Gabba Gabba was on..
Wtf retarded name..
I think if you're colour blind,
you will be able to see colour after watchin this show..
Or you can just go to their website..
I know this is a show for kids,
but i like to watch kids show..
And this is more like a show for people who have brain damage..

Everyone knows i love orange colour..
But orange and black does not go together..
(no offence)
And he looks freaking gay lor ok..
And what's with the sideburn..

(GAY)
The characters look ok except for the green one..
The unibrow i can accept..
But the mouth/smile looks freak..
She looks like she can swallow me anytime..
LOL
And the thing is,
one of the character have a very very VERY annoying..
when she sing, she sounds like a cat got roll over by a car..

WTF?!?!

Double WTF..




Look at her..
Tell me she looks sober..
This is just one part..
I watched this on tv this morning..
my reaction?
O.O||
LOL
Their songs..
OMG!!
They should hire a better song writer..
Seriously...
it repeats the same line over and over and over again..





This morning i heard this song..
i got so annoyed..
If you watch this you seriously will go crazy..
I was looking for other show but there was nothing on..
So i was stuck watching this annoying myself..
Go watch if you don't believe me..

No comments: