Please Click Tq.

Thursday, 25 February 2010

366

Went to see the doc yesterday..
Took Mc then went back home..
Took my meds, then watched Cirque Du Freak..
Wasn't as nice as i expected it to be..
Then went to sleep..
For the first time i ate my
cough syrup in under 5mins..
normally i would just stare at it
and force myself to swallow it after 30mins..
Now is the part where i scream
"ah ma, ngo dai gor lui zho ah"
Hahaha..
I feel like being a kid but
i wanna be a grown up at the same time..
=.="

And my damn colleague keeps asking me
to make phone calls..
Even though her english + malay + chinese sucks
but that doesn't mean she's allowed to keep asking me
to make phone calls for her..
ROAR!!

Did i mention that all my hamsters died?
wth
T.T
Bring back to Kedah weather too hot all died..
ALL DIED!!
Born there die there..
wtf..
Less than half a year i think..
Haiz..
But i planning to buy another hamster..
Syrian hamster..
Cuter + tamer than the one i used to have..
Obviously my mom is objecting..
But there's nothing she can do about it
since its my own money..
Wuahahahahahahaha..
But i also want a fish..
But i think hamster is alot better than fish..
Coz i can play with it..
=D

No comments: