Please Click Tq.

Friday, 19 March 2010

Lol

Things we do to entertain ourselves?
- play pictionary..
LOL
the crappy version la..
Hahahaha..


What is this?
-Town
Hahaha..

What is this?
-Up Town Girl..
LOL
WTF!!


What is this?
-Fuck face..
hahahahahahahaahaha..
Lame myself to death..
And she can actually guess it..



And this morning she scared me with this..
HAHAHAHA..
Looks like the faces from Mr.Kiasu..

Sometimes i seriously loathe my colleague..
Mother fucker..
Ownself dont wanna make phone calls
keep asking me to call then wana do fuck face..
She loves to act busy..
ROAR!


Yesterday was the offical "Don't Pick Up Your Phone Day"..
All the people i call and my colleague called did not pick up..
=.=
and when i called my friend its the same..
WTF

(i know i'm damn damn random..)

And guess what?
I am FINALLY taking my driving license..
Hahahahahahahahahaha..
I'm going to listen to undang this sunday..
Gotta wake damn early..
The fella coming at like 8.30am..
FML
then going to play volleyball @ 5pm..
Which reminds me..
Who wants to play volleyball this sunday @
the park near Sea park Apartment pls let me know..
Tq..

Can anyone guess what is this?
she said its something that i like..
My answer?
A tb with alot of shoes..
LOL
My answer is wrong..
Come guess..

Ahh..
and this too..
pls guess..
i forgot wat was my ans..
If you can guess this correctly,
i'll take you to eat dessert @ Hong Kong Ss2..
LOL
(Emily) The Strange cannot guess..

No comments: