Please Click Tq.

Monday, 8 March 2010

Quote

If i could reach up and hold a star for everytime you made me smile,
the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand..

Don't let your past come into your present and ruin your future,
so don't regret the past and cry over it,
you can't change it..

Will you stand tall tomorrow?
Will you take all the sorrow?
Can you make it fade away?
Will you make it through another day?
I can't stand it I can't bear,
that fact that you are never there..

Love never fades..
After a break up,it crawls into one of the
small broken pieces of ur heart n stays there..
Slowly the cut heals..and when u see that person again,
love tries to make its way out by clawing
the insides of the broken piece and that's what hurts..

I try to talk to you, but I dnot know what to say..
I m afraid you dont want me to say anything so I dont..
But inside of me there are words waiting to come out,
and tell you how I feel : like how I miss u..
And how I love you despite my broken heart..
And how I need u in my life..
And especially how much I want you..
But those words may forever stay in my heart..

Laugh till you have to cry,Love till your last goodbye..
Listen to the voice of your heart..Cause your mind can lie..

Never say I love you, if you don't really care..
Never talk about feelings, if they aren't really there..
Never touch a life, if you mean to break a heart..
Never say you're going to, if you don't plan to start...
Nver look me in they eye, when all you do is lie..
Never say hello, if you really mean good-bye..

Relationships are like glass,sometimes it's better to leave them broken
than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.

My broken heart will heal after a while,
my goal is to see you and not cry but smile.

The greatest pain that comes from love;
is loving someone you can never have.

Maths Of Love..
One + One = Everything..
Two - One = Nothing..

They say that time heals all wounds,
but all it's done so far is give me more time
to think about how much I miss you..

"It's so easy, To think about Love,
To Talk about Love,
To wish for Love,
But it's not always easy, To recognize Love..
Even when we hold it In our hands..

They told me that one day has 24 hours..
1 hour has 60 minutes..
1 minute has 60 seconds..
But why didn't they ever tell me that
every second without you would last forever?

Just so you know, there's a space that only you can fill..
Just so you know, I loved you then, I guess I always will..

Today was just one of those days where everything I did,
reminded me of you,
and every song I heard somehow related to you..
I hate days like today,
because they remind me of the one thing I dont have..

Im lost,confused,and hurt..
Everytime I think Im going sane I think of u and do something crazy!!
The scar I made on my chest of a heart was 4 u!!

When you are always on my mind and
My heart hurts when you are gone what is it that i feel,
if it is not love?

You're the one who broke my heart,
you're the reason my world fell apart,
you're the one who made me cry,
yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why..

Love is like a hand-grenade..
If you don't throw it away from you as fast as you pull the pin,
there is a 99.9% certainty that you are going to get hurt..

My heart fell out of my pocket today, into this puddle,
so she picked it up, brushed it and tore it apart again..
And all I could do was stand there and watch..

I'll have her name on the Bullet,
so everyone knows
she was the last thing going through my mind!!

You have to learn when to give up,
when to walk away,even if it hurts..
Especially if it hurts..

Love is like a puzzle..
When you’re in love, all the pieces fit..
But when your heart gets broken,
it takes a while to get everything back together.

A heart that broke can be healed in many ways,
but it can never be returned in the way that it used to be..

Love is like falling down,
in the end you're left hurt,
scarred and with a memory of it forever..

Sad isn't it? How no matter what you do or say to me..
When you come running back... when you need me again..
I'll be here... right here waiting for you,
I'll take you back... no questions asked. Sad isn't it?

Frustrated because I can't tell if it's real..
Mad because I don't know how you feel..
Upset because we can't make it right,Sad because I need you day and night.
Angry because you won't take my hand..
Aggravated because you don't understand..
Disappointed because we can't be together, but still I'll love you forever..

I know I'm not completely over her..
Shee still crosses my mind several times a day, but with each one of those times,
a feeling of contempt also passes through my heart..
Maybe if this happens enough, my heart will become completely hardened to her,
and I'll get to the point where she doesn't affect me anymore

The tough thing about following your heart is that
people forget to mention that sometimes the heart
takes you to places you shouldn't be..
Places that are scary as they are exciting
and as dangerous as they are alluring..
Sometimes your heart cannot take you to places that lead to happy ending..
That's not even the difficult part;
the difficult part is when you follow your heart, you leave normal;
you go into the unknown and once you do you can never go back.

It's not my fault if I can't help looking at you..
It's not my fault if I can't stop calling you.. It's not my fault I do like you..
My only mistake was to fall to much in love with you..

Sometimes - no matter how long,
or how much you love someone,
they will never love you back and
somehow you have to learn to be okay with that.

The truth of the matter is, I still have feelings for you..
And no matter how many times I tell myself that I'm better off with out you,
a part of me just won't let go.

I'm glad you're happy..
I can't say that I'm completely happy for you
but I guess that's just a part of life,
I'll always have feelings for you but
the rest of the world is forcing me to move on..

I'd rather be your lover then your friend,
but I'd rather be your friend then your nobody..

It's hard to love someone who's in love with someone else,
you have to ignore the pain and swallow your pride..
Just to be a friend..but that's all worth it because sometimes,
friendship last longer than love..

I never stopped loving you.
Even when I was acting crazy, I loved you.
I've tried to show you in a million ways but nothing ever got through.

I want to be the person that touches your heart and makes it skip a beat..
I want to be that person whose arms make you just melt..
I want to be the person that your destined to be with..
Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again,
skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.

Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me..
the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me,
I can't force myself to stop loving you..
Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky,
are best relieved by the letting of a little water.
As soon as forever is through, thats when i'll be over you..
I cant say 'screw her' to the girl i have
come to being fully in love with..
I still would do anything for her in a heart beat
and it sucks because I know she wouldn't do the same for me..
That hurts more than anything, but I just can't stop loving her,
believe me I've tried..
Too young to die & too old to believe in promises..

looked at your picture yesterday ;; wishing I was in the picture with you ;; with your arms around me* 
I wish there was a recipe
for getting you out of my head..
When you think about him, you start to cry,
when he gets online your tummy gets the feeling
and your heart beats ten times faster..
When you see him smile you smile without realising it..
That means there's something that won't let you give up..

Lately, I've become more aware that i'm not over you,
I'm not even close..

Why does everyone assuse that i still like you?
Am i really that predictable,
or is it just that obvious?

I saw your name today..
It's crazy how just seeing your name can make my day,
and break it all at the same time..

In school they taught you everything from how the world started,
to how to prevent birth..
And yet they forgot to teach the most important thing ever,
How to mend a broken heart..

Meeting you was fate,becoming your friend was a choice..
But falling in love with you was beyond my control..

I don't have the words to make you feel better,
but i do have the arms to hug you,
i have the ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about,
and i have a heart that's aching to see you smile again..

It's you..
You mean everything to me..
You are the first thought in my head in the morning when i wake up..
The last thought before i go to bed..
You smile at me in my dreams..
When you are sad i feel sad and when i see your smile i feel incredible..
Like there is no other thing around and all i can see is you..

You know you can call me day or night,
and even if you wake me up to tell me something you think is dumb,
I really do care..
And hearing your voice is the best way to wake up..

You know that feeling you get when you're on a roller coaster for your first time?
Or you're going too high on a swing?
Or you hit some certain bumps on the road and your stomach kinda flips?
That's the way i feel when i'm around you..
Not all the time, but those times when you look at me,
and i can't even explain it-but that's the way i feel..

The worst way to miss someone is when they're right beside you,
and yet you know you can never have them..

It's weird when i love you,
i think it's weird when i want you,
when you don't even know i'm there..

No comments: