Please Click Tq.

Friday, 2 April 2010

How?

Might go and cut my hair by this weekend..
Muahahaha..
Still not sure yet..
Coz i can't decide on whether i should cut it all short
or leave the back long..
I think after i cut my hair,
i'll have to start thinking how my next hair cut should be like
instead of figuring it out when i wanna cut..


Btw i watched Jennifer's Body last night..
(edit : with my parents..Wtf.. damn awkward..
Coz there's sex scene and lesbian kiss LOL)
I gotta admit Megan Fox is really gorgeous..
Used to think that she's just a girl with a hot bod..
Her looks is really wow too..
Hahaha..

If i hadn't cut my hair by this week,
how should i cut it / style it?

1.
2.
(hair, not face or snake LOL)

3.

4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. (look at the style not colour,tq.)
10. 11. 12. 13. (the one in white, and pls dont mind the expression) 14. (again, the hair, not colour) 15. 16. 17. 18. 19.

No comments: