Please Click Tq.

Thursday, 15 April 2010

Oh My Baby Angela..





I only knew who Angelababy was
after i watched All Well Ends Well 2010..
She was so so so so damn cute..
I totally love her lips..
Haha..
The first thing i look at when looking at someone,
is their eye..
Second is their lips..
I like those lips in Japanese cartoon..
Something that looks like a "M"..
Weird i know..
But i found out that Angelababy went for plastic surgery..
*gasp*
So i went and find my best friend, Google..
And i found the 'before' photos..



OMG THOSE LIPS!

Looks like she really need that surgery..
Haha..
But at least the surgery was successful..
She looks super cute/pretty now..
Looks like plastic surgery can save lives..
LOL
But i still think she's cute..
Not gonna hate her..
And William Chan is her bf..
Wtf..

He's a singer from Hk..
Look at his chunted body..

No comments: