Please Click Tq.

Wednesday, 5 May 2010

F-It

Wtf?





I FREAKING HATE WHINY GIRLS!!
seriously man..
get a life..
urrgghh!!
There's this girl..
She's the ex of my friend..
and me as usual was being nice,
so i just chat with her everytime she look for me..
On msn that is..
At first it was ok..
THEN!
she starts to get clingy..
EVERY SINGLE DAY
she looks for me on msn..
Till i have to appear offline for a few days..
Sometimes when i forget to do so i'll just say that its the connection's prob..
she just LOVES to reply in the manner i hate most..
Example :-
hehe..
en..
ok..
yalo..
haha..
lol..
haih..
haiz..
^.^
^^
:D
:(
:'(
HELLO CAN U TYPE PROPERLY?!?!
you are the one who wants someone to chat with
so badly but ur freaking replying me like a retard..
MCCB..
Seriously feel like slapping you..
Everyday tell me the same thing..
sad la, sick la, pain la..
F U!
Hello if your bf dump you and be with another girl in 2days time,
it either means that he as a bastard/asshole
or you're really getting on his nerves..
Tq.

Seriously, in this world there are so many types
of weird people around..
there's this dude that added me on fb..
Lets call him A..
A's gf broke up with him after she came to kl to study..
And she got back with her other ex (B) that is in kl..
But according to A, she is only using B..
and A is freaking stupid..
Since the girl has a new bf then all her expenses
should be his responsibility..
But once the girl lost the phone,
A immediately bought a new one for her..
i was like hello?? she has a new bf already..
And A is asking me to help look for rooms for the girl..
If found a room then A will help her pay the rent..
Wtf?
you're so damn freaking stupid lor ok..
the girl is just giving you empty promises la..
She says she is gonna come back to your side
but she is not replying your calls or smses..
Maybe she is just using you like how she is using B..
She might be telling the exact same thing to B..
C'mon la..
Wake up dude..
don't be stupid..


*edit*
to my dear friends..
i don't mind if you guys whine to me..
:D
i meant those who are not close at all..
and those who i've never met..

No comments: