Please Click Tq.

Tuesday, 25 May 2010

*faints*

So.Damn.Bored.
Nothing much to do..
No one is replying my message..
And i cant post the pics today..
Coz my dad has been hogging the comp..
Wanna blog to reduce my boredom..
But donno blog about what..

Oh..
Can you accept if your bf/gf
still have feelings for the ex?
I definitely cant..

I'm having this terrible headache right now..
It's been like this since lunch..
Wtf..
Feel like vomitting..
And dizzy..
And hot..
And i can't wait to drive again..
And i feel like cutting my hair wtf..
I was determined to let it grow long(er)..
But now i wanna cut it again wtf..
But i won't..
For now la..

For those who have Gmail PLEASE ADD ME..
samlee0690@gmail.com
It can be opened..
So please add me and chat with me..
T.T
*shows puppy eyes*
Very very sad that i cant on facebook and msn..
So please add me on gmail and chat with me..
pretty please...

No comments: