Please Click Tq.

Saturday, 19 June 2010

Thanks Everyone..

Yesterday had steamboat @ Tasty Pot @ Sunway
with Jackie, Voon Hong, May Yan,
Karmen, Mandy and Jaslyn..
It was an early celebration for my bday..
We ate there for about 2hours plus..
And might have eaten some uncooked stuff..
Coz we were too hungry to wait for the soup to boil..
Too bad May Yan left early..
Then Jackie asked me to get something from her car..
After that she gave it to me..


It a pendant from Topaz..
Can't see the engravement though..
Coz the camera on my phone is too pariah..
It says;
"Sam frens 4 eva"..
Which they asked me to change with the one i used to wear..
Replaced it on the spot..
And they treat me for the dinner..
Our initial plan was to play pool @ Puchong..
But we ended up at my place..
Talked a lot of crap..
Suddenly Jackie appeared with a cake from the car..
wtf..
I was pleasantly surprised..

Seriously..
Damn shocked lor ok..
They went through all the trouble for me..
*touched*
In the pic there was only 3/4 of the cake..
I had to cover the part we ate with the candy..
The cake tastes very nice..
Gave each of my siblings one piece and finished the rest..
Which was like half of it..
(omg damn fattening, but worth it.. LOL)
I'm such a glutton wtf..


Damn cute right..
I think it looks like Jackie
and she reckons it looks like me..
So it can only mean one thing..
That we're both cute.. XD
Before that Voon Hong was saying we look alike..
And he got a punch from Jackie..
Hahaha..


Currently using this as my Facebook profile picture..
I know all this must have burnt a hole in your pockets..
Seriously thank you guys man..
You guys turned my moody day into a great day..
I love you all.. (damn gay wtf)
But seriously hope we all can still be friends,
till we're like 90 and old and rusty and grumpy..
70years from now we'll take out our pictures and reminisce..
It'll be so great..

p/s : Germany lost to Serbia..
And the have created a page out of it on Fb wtf..
But Germany is my fave team..
And Ballack is my fave player..
My Mr.Num13..
I find him cute but no i don't like him coz of that..
He can really play..
From his Wiki Page,
" Ballack can boast that, dating back to June 2005,
Germany has never lost a game when he has scored.
He scored 4 goals in the 2010 World Cup qualifiers."
  • Date of Birth:
  • September 26th, 1976 (34)
  • Place of Birth:
  • Görlitz
  • Height: 1,89m
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Marital Status:
  • Unwed; three children;
    Louis (born August 16th, 2001),
    Emilio (born September 19th, 2002) and
    Jordi (born March 17th, 2005).
  • Highest Education:
  • Abitur, German A-Levels (1995)
  • Hobbies:
  • Travelling, Tennis, Golf, Movies, Music
  • Previous Teams:
  • BSG Motor Karl-Marx-Stadt (until 1995)
  • Chemnitzer FC (1995-1997)
  • 1.FC Kaiserslautern (1997-1999)
  • Bayer Leverkusen (1999-2002)
  • FC Bayern Munich (2002-2006)
  • Chelsea (since 2006)
  • Milestones:
  • Runner-up FIFA World Cup 2002
  • German League Champion 1998 (1.FC Kaiserslautern)
  • German League Champion 2003 (FC Bayern Munich)
  • German FA Cup Winner 2003 (FC Bayern Munich)
  • German League Champion 2005 (FC Bayern Munich)
  • German FA Cup Winner 2005 (FC Bayern Munich)











No comments: