Please Click Tq.

Tuesday, 6 July 2010

bored

-Men Who Look Like Old Lesbians-
See if anyone you know is on the blog..
I saw Lim Kok Wing LOL..

Had dinner yesterday with Jackie, May Yan,
Jaslyn, Joyce, Nic and Jian Pin..
As usual we went to this place in Ss2..
Until today i don't know what's the name wtf..
So after that went to the pasar malam..
Then to Dessert Bro..
Had watermelon ice cream again..
I had 3 ice cream yesterday..
One during lunch..
One when i was on the way to Jaslyn' house..
One at Dessert Bro..
Went home at about 1030..
And started doing glitter art wtf..
Damn childish..
I thought my dad bought it for my cousins..
But when i reached home i saw my siblings halfway through wtf..
Actually i donno what to call it..
It's like one piece of plastic then you fill the glitter in..
My mom might've regretted giving birth to the 3 of us wtf..
Average age of 20 but still acting like small kids..
Btw Jackie is in my office..
But her phone keeps going off..
=.="
I'm having headache now..
Feel like puking wtf..
Let's end this here..
&&
I*heart*icecream..
XD

and my boss just nagged me for drinking gassy drink..
i bought one for lunch and Jackie bought one for me..
T.T
Gonna get diabetes soon wtf..
*gasp*
no more ice cream..T.T

No comments: