Please Click Tq.

Wednesday, 29 September 2010

#512

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun.
Copy and paste this into your notes, delete my answers,
type in your answers and tag 10 of your friends to answer this.
Then see what happens.

if you a guy- post this as my kind of girl..
if your a girl- post it as my kind of boy..

1.Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Not too good looking but cannot look like luluhawa wtf..

2. Smart?
Smart moderately but not in lying..

3. Preferred age?
Biggest age gap i can accept is 5years..
If not later got generation gap how?

4. Preferred height?
Not too short and not too tall?
If too short like bringing small kid go out, if too tall i will be the small kid wtf..

5. How about sense of humor?
Very important lor..
Must be funny and willing to do stupid things with me..

6. How about piercings?
Pierce where? Pierce what?

7. Accepts you for who you are?
Of course la..

8. Pink hair?
Dye red la.. Everyday celebrate Cny..

9. Mushy or no?
Mushy when we're alone..
But PDA once in a while is ok.. XD

10. Thin or fat?
As long as we dont squash each other to death..

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
I like tanned skin colour..

12. Long hair or short hair?
If it's nice i don't really mind..

13. Plastic or metal?
Plastic or metal what? Cash or credit i know la..

14. Smells good?
I like to smell shampoo smell.. Its like a fetish wtf..

15. Smoker?
Best if non-smoker..

16. Drinker?
Once in a while but dont get pissed drunk lor..

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Yes please.. Anyone that know someone like that pls intro tq..

18. Musically inclined?
Yes yes yes.. Serenade me..

19. Plays piano?
*drools*

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
That would be nice and if the fella know how to play
i will force the fella to teach me lol..

21. Plays violin?
Don't have to.. Not my favourite sound..
But Jamii Szmadzinski, this guy is omg damn amazing..

22. Sings very good?
Can sing like normal human can d.. Not tone deaf..

23. Vain?
I'm quite a vain person too,
so vain is ok but when going out don't make me wait..

24. With glasses?
Acceptable..I like those with nerdy looks but not lala type tq..

25. With braces?
It's gonna be taken out sooner or later anyway so dont matter..

26. Shy type?
Wah if both of us are shy, then die lor..But shy is cute wtf..

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
80% good 20% rebel..

28. Active or passive?
50:50

29. Tight or bomb?
Don't know what it means but it doesnt sound good,so neither..

30. Singer or dancer?
Singer..Sing lullaby for me to sleep..

31. Stunner?
No, too attractive don't feel safe..

32. Hiphop?
Better not.. Later break all the bones then i alone..

33. Earrings?
Err.. I can accept if not more than mine :x

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
No way.. I want someone who is pure..

35. Dimples?
Ah yes i love dimples..

36. Bookworm?
This is a good thing,
coz everyday stay at home read and wont go out flirt..LOL

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
Yeah! So sweet lor..

38. Playful?
Erm yes if not bo ngam key with me..

39. Flirt?
Cannot flirt..

40. Poem writer?
Does poem writer = boring?If yes then no..

41. Serious?
At the right times, so can control me LOL..

42. Campus crush?
Not possible lor..

43. Painter?
Like Jack in Titanic? No wait that is an artist lol..

44. Religious?
Religious but not til extreme like bombing others and stuff ya'know..

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Yay can gang up on people..

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
No lor later abandon me wtf..

47. Speaks 20 languages?
So many language for what? Kisiao ah..
I think most important ones are
Chinese (mandarin,cantonese,hokkien), English, B.M ok la..
But able to speak Korean and French would be +point..
Coz French sounds soooo sexay ok..

48. Loyal or faithful?
Faithful i guess..I dont want my other half to flirt around lor..
A faithful person doesn't have time to get attracted with other persons.
His attention is exclusively for the only one he loves.
A loyal person still gets attracted to others, appreciates beauty,
flirt in some ways but at the end of the day,
he knows where his heart belongs.

49. Good kisser?
It's a + point..

50. loves children?
Must must must..Love children as much as me if not more..


I cannot edit my post wtf..
So to make the changes i have to recopy and paste the whole thing,
and had to redo the colour again ccb wtf..


On the 13th i didn't come in to work..
Boss' 2nd daughter rearranged the catalogues..
And she put them in different bags..
Todat i just realised that she drew smiley on each and every bag..
So damn cute wei..
My back bone is killing me..
I don't know why but for the past week my back bone feel damn pain..

No comments: