Please Click Tq.

Thursday, 16 September 2010

My Childhood Hero

Yay i'm working on a fucking public holiday!!
I love my boss sooooo much!!
Fucking cibai!!



Mr.Robocop..
"Robocop is a 1987 American science fiction-action film
directed by Paul Verhoeven.
Set in a crime-ridden Detroit, Michigan in the near future,
Robocop centers on a police officer who is brutally murdered
and subsequently re-created as a super-human cyborg known as Robocop."

I've been watching Robocop since i was like 5 i think..
I didn't know Robocop was such an old movie wtf..
I even had the figure action as a kid..
XD

So damn yeng lor..
After 15 years i still think it's yeng..
So it means that my mind is still the same as when i was 5 wtf..
Boobs!
His waist is so damn small..
Like ant nia..

Oooh..
Damn sexy wei..
I think he is half chinese..
Coz his eyes are so damn sepet..
HAHAHAHAHA!!
Why am i making fun of my childhood hero..

Damn random kan??
I hope i get to leave early..
Not early as in 5.50pm..
But as early as 1pm..
So damn lui bin lor ok..

Edit : don't think can go back before 3pm..
Coz mr&mrs just went out to "yamcha"..
Macibai yam liu la..

No comments: