Please Click Tq.

Thursday, 7 October 2010

c.r.a.z.y

My mood is seriously down the drain wtf..
To the point that i feel like curling up into a ball and cry..
wtf..
And my sister is such a lucky cb face..
She won 2 tickets to JYJ Showcase on the 17th..
In case if you have been living under a rock,
JYJ = Jae Joong (Hero), Yu Chun (Micky), JunSu (Xiah) from TVXQ..
The tickets freaking expensive lor hou mou..
This is the second time she won something like this..
In case if you're wondering,
my favourite guy is Micky..
His voice is so deep and erm chunted lol..
But there's a bad news..
MY DAD SAY CANNOT GO WTFFFFFF!!
I don't know why..
LOL
Thank god the previous time (S.H.E) he let us go..
If he said no i would've died on the spot..LOL
So if Wonder Girls are coming i wont let him know..
Muahahahahahaha...





"You drive me crazy
I just cant sleep
Im so excited, I'm in too deep
Ohh...crazy, but it feels alright
Baby, thinkin of you keeps me up all night~"

No comments: