Please Click Tq.

Friday, 1 October 2010

Nasi Lemak

Twitter users pls help 2 trend #happyYubinDay
on 4th Oct 6pm-12am (GMT+8)
(GMT +8 is Malaysian time)
It's my beloved Kim Yoo Bin' Birthday..






Mom made nasi lemak today..
Omg la..
Damn nice the nasi lemak..
Even when i think of it i'm salivating wtf..

Damn cute wei..
hahaha..


Yesterday my boss asked me to help wrap some gifts up..
Don't know what it's for though..
My first thought was :-
"Wtf?! ask me to wrap? Sure look like crap.."
But i surprised myself..
It actually come out quite nice..
All thanks to my ex ex colleague..
She taught me how to wrap presents nice nice..
XD
I used to think i can never work in a place that requires me to wrap presents..




Btw my back is still killing me..
Been a whole week and it's still hurting like mad..
And it doesn't help when you tell your friends and they go:-
"what you did last night huh?"
And your dad telling you :-
"Aiya just mop one floor only back pain ah?"
F.M.L

No comments: