Please Click Tq.

Tuesday, 12 October 2010

The Other Guys - "I'm a peacock... you gotta let me fly!"

The Other Guys is a 2010 comedy film
directed and co-written by Adam McKay..
NYPD Detectives Christopher Danson and P.K. Highsmith are the most bad
and most beloved police detectives in New York City,
in this police – comedy film,
directed by Adam McKay and starring Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg,
alongside Michael Keaton, Steve Cogan, Ray Stevenson and Eva Mendes.
On the other hand, on their ranks,
there are two other detectives who are more comfortable
sitting behind their desks rather than capturing the bad guys of the city.
They are detectives Allen Gamble, a forensic accountant
and his partner Terry Hoitz.

Damson and Highsmith pursue a group of robbers in a van

and after a short firefight Highsmith’s car
and the van crashes into the side of a bus.

Danson follows the robbers and
slingshots the car on the other side of the car,

crashes into a building but survives.
In the meantime, the robbers get away
but are soon
arrested by the arrived police backup.
Terry Hoitz... Allen Gamble and his hot wife Shiela..
-google.com

Yesterday my siblings and i went for this show..
My sis won the tix for the screening..

Not much people was there wtf..

Maybe because no one knows where to get the tix?

Baki Zainal and Wind (what a name i know) was there..

I think they're really cute and funny..
I wanted to
stalk them take a pic with them..
But no i did not.. wtf..

The show was seriously freaking funny..

Everyone was laughing their heads off..

But it was kinda voulgar though..

It's still on an acceptable level..

Seriously freaking funny wei..
Btw i saw a trailer on "The Green Hornet" starring Jay Chou..

Don't think i wanna watch it lor..

His accent is so damn thick that i might just as well
ask for a copy
of the script and watch read it at home..
If it was someone else with better english then i might watch..
Oh i wanna watch "Takers" it looks so damn cool..


A Dedication To Miss Kim YooBin..

Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
-Lyrics-
Oh her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day
Yeah I know, I know
When I compliment her
She wont believe me
And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look okay
I say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
Her nails, her nails
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think its so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her every day
Oh you know, you know, you know
Id never ask you to change
If perfect is what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking
If you look okay
You know I say
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
The way you are
The way you are
Girl you're amazing
Just the way you are
When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

No comments: