Please Click Tq.

Friday, 12 November 2010

messed up?

I AM SOOO BUSY WTF (today)!!
i only blogged twice this week?
GREAT!!
i need to catch up on this..
Went to ikea last night with QQ..
kthnxbai..
:x















I should put in more effort LOL..
New colleague starting work next monday..
And my boss and mrs boss wont be here on monday..
YAY!
Not so much freedom though..
Coz school holidays d..
Her daughters will be here..
And new colleague..
aish..
The first thought that came to my brain?
"cannot laugh to myself while looking at the screen"
Second thought?
"Cannot sing loudly when boss is not in"
Third?
"CANNOT FART!"
HAHAHA..
Speaking of which i am still having diarrhea since last week wtfffff..
I am now re reading the fanfic i finished yesterday..
It's that good..
XD
Just now when i came back to my desk i saw the kid there..
I got shocked..
Coz i thought she was reading the fanfic..
Tsk tsk tsk..
Small kids cannot read..
I seriously dread school holidays now..
The kids will be here and i cant do my thing freely..
T____T
They dont really bother me but they use my comp..
Oh my goodness..
Pray that my boss send them away for a holiday..
Yesterday become QQ kuli..
But the two of us was walking around like drunk..
Laughing to ourselves damn loudly..
LOL
She accidentally hit a kid with err that thingy..
The one where put your dirty clothes..
And the kid glared at her angrily..
HAHAHAHAHA..
I was holding the long iron board and i didnt hit anyone..
Then we went to yamcha at Starbucks..
Then go home sleep..
kthnxbai..

p/s : Tee tee, i updated!
and dont say me yeng chou tq..

2 comments:

William said...

Fanfic?

$@M said...

erm yea.. fan fiction..