Please Click Tq.

Monday, 22 November 2010

random outing

I want to update my blog with pictures but the stupid connection..
Anyways, yesterday went out with QQ..
Bought the Tong Kei egg tart..
OMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!
Damn nice~~
Seriously damn damn damn nice!!
So nice that it makes me wanna curse wtf..
I'm craving for more..
T____T
Then, we went to 3K (or was it K3?)..
To go and kepo with TeeTee swimming class..
Muahahahaha...
Me and QQ hang around the place to watch kids learn how to swim..
After that Leo & Emily went to to bath their baby..
QQ & I went to the Dessert Bro..
We whatsapp each other while we are opposite one another..
Damn mou liu..
THEN!!!!!!!!
YOU KNOW WHO I SAW?!
GuessGuessGuessGuess~
ONG CHING YEE~~
OMG..
*hyperventilates and faints*
Soooooooo prettyyyyy~~~~~~~
I just stared kept looking her with my mouth agape..
QQ must've thought i was possessed or something..
Ah crap i should've stalked her lor..
While we were on the way back to QQ place (to wait for pork lol wtf)..
Her car kena bang from the back!!
I thought she hit something in front manatau..
=_=""
Minor scrathes & a lil paint came off..
Then Leo & TeeTee came over to fetch us to erm,
this place called Desa Park i think wtf..
To walk the dog and hang around..
There was so many dogs and fishes and kites wtf..
Extremely small and cute puppy &
extremely gigantic dogs can be seen..
So damn cute..
XD XD XD
Had dinner at Ming Tien..
Then balik rumah and watch Grown Ups..
Freaking hilarious..
I laughed till i choke..
Dah lah got all those phlegm stuck in my throat..
=_=

No comments: