Please Click Tq.

Friday, 3 December 2010

#560

Blog post number 560..
김유빈 사랑해요

Wow..
I've been updating my blog regularly for the past week..
And a video to go with every update..
I seriously am in a Cny mood..
Its only 2months from now..
We only have around 62days..
This year the mood is picking up pretty slowly..
Cant wait to go shopping this sunday..
Plus i need a new hair cut..
When i have a bad hair day, i wont call it bad hair day..
I call it Bieber hair day..
Yes, seriously..



Have i ever mentioned that i hate people who mix english + malay together?
Example :
1) untuk "activate ciri-ciri" premium..
WTF?!
2) Metro newspaper used the word "dijel"..
WTF X 200
3) The host used the word "berdiskusi"..
WTF X 2000

I dont remember learning those words in my Bm classes..
Smart asses..
Can't even use proper words..
Your Bm teacher must be so disappointed in you..

Record breaking..
Yesterday one lady ask for Clorox..
Today one guy came and asked for MARKER PEN..
(y)






G.NA - '꺼져 줄게 잘 살아(Feat. 용준형)
(I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better - G.Na feat Yong Jun Hyung)

I heard this song for the first time today on MyFm..
I'm in love with this song now..
So very in love..
But i dont even know how she look like (yet)..
Connection suck cannot see the video..
I tried googling her
but all the pictures that came out are stupid pictures..

Wait,
have i ever mentioned that
Min Sun Ye looks so damn sexy when she's performing on stage?
Seriously..
Her confidence is like oozing out of her..
So captivating..
If it wasn't for YooBin she would definitely be my fave
in Wonder Girls..
Speaking of which,
their concert is next saturday..
Am i excited?
T______T
Excited for what?
It's not like i get to go..
*plucks hair off*


No comments: