Please Click Tq.

Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Baby Ye Eun

Name: 김유빈 / Kim Yoo Bin
Profession: Actress, CF model
Birthdate: 2005-Jan-14
Birthplace: South Korea
Star sign: Capricorn
If she looks at me with this expression,
i would buy the whole kids section for her..
This kid is sooooooo damn cute..
This is the kid from Oh! My Lady..
Daughter of Sung Min Woo (Choi Si Won)..
And she has the same name as Kim YooBin my wife from Wonder Girls

A day out at the zoo LOL..

Chae Rim is so damn auntie in the show..
LOL
And Choi Si Won does have a hot bod..



I didn't really watch the whole show..
But whenever i tune in,
i will only gush over how cute the little kid is..









Sooooooo cute!!
*pinches face*


Sung Min Woo was so mean to her in the beginning..
But in the end Cuteness Prevails!!
Wtf..
I want to work in the nursery..

No comments: