Please Click Tq.

Thursday, 2 December 2010

MOLESTED WTF

My new colleague fucking molested me..
KNNCCBWTF!!
(and no, no egg tarts for u QQ wtf)
So damn hard to explain..
Long story short,
she freaking molested my hand..
Fucking weird lor ok..
I almost jump out of my skin..
Seriously lor ok..
Actually i have alot to complain about her..
To put it in one sentence?
She is seriously damn stupid, slow, and stupid..
Ok, enough?
SHE FREAKING MOLESTED MY HAND!!
*runs into the toilet and cry*





倪安東(Anthony Neely) - Sorry That I Loved You
He is of an American x Chinese parentage..
He sings in English & Chinese..
And he's not bad looking..
Too bad not much info of him on Google..
He's not even on wiki..
Tsk tsk tsk..
But his songs are not bad..





Someone just came in to ask if we sell CLOROX..
=_="



Wonder Girls will be arriving in KL on 10th Dec 14:20 (2:20pm)..
I so wanna go stalk them at the airport..
T_________T

No comments: