Please Click Tq.

Thursday, 21 July 2011

17/07/2011 - Malacca


The first trip i went with friend
with permit from my dad lol..
Malacca with Leo, TT, QQ, Karmen,
Mandy, Jackie & May Yan..
Slept at 230am the night before (drama from Johor wtf)..
Woke up at 440am to get ready..
But laze in bed til 5am because i was afraid to go out (too dark)..
Took c cold shower bla bla bla..
Everyone was late besides Mandy..
(In TT & Leo case forgiven coz asshole block their car)..
Planned to meet at 530 and leave at 6 but we left at like 630?
Saw an accident, camwhore in the car..
Reached there at 8++
Went to beach play sand, play water,camwhore..
Ate chicken rice ball at 11+
Its not as nice as everyone said it was lor..
Walked at Jonker, ate more stuff (cendol, durian cendol)..
By the way I got sun burnt..
First time to take a ride in beca though lol..
Then went to the shop opposite the satay celup to wait at like 4+..
It opens at 5 but there's people waiting from 430 wtf..
Not nice at all lor and service sucks balls..
AND its way more expensive than loklok..
t-___-||
Went and change at petrol station lol..
Then went to River Cruise..
Boring as hell..
TT,Leo,QQ,Jackie&MY all fell asleep..
Walked around..
Then we (QQ,TT,Leo,Me) went to FISH SPA..
Ticklish and damn syok..
Then we went to eat again wtf..
Leo kena cheat from old aunty and i almost ate
the bug inside the mango that he kena cheat to buy..
FML..
I think we left at 8+ or 9pm..
Reached home at 11+
Gave out souvenier (why am i so nice wtf)
and i didnt buy myself anything..
Spent alot on food lol..

Next day went to TT house in the evening
to make cookies!!
Not bad la for first time..
Taste nice but abit oily..
Then went to Tutti XD
I love Tutti omgosh..
Ok end wtf..

Tutti on 13/7/11

Tutti on 16/7/11
Aih i am so addicted..
I think they put drugs in it lol..

2 comments:

SaeWei said...

Finally tried Tutti yesterday...I tried the Chocolate and Red Velvet flavour..I no likey it..because it tasted very diluted one and then it turned into water very fast :/

And omg I think I put too much fruits too because the bill came up RM22++ but the cashier only charge me RM20.

SamL said...

Lol.. fruits got juice so heavier..
i like the lychee one oso..
even my mom said lychee is nice..
which tutti u went?