Please Click Tq.

Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Hai

I OFFICIALLY HATE MY FUCKING RETARDED COLLEAGUE AND BOSS..
{insert a string of vulgar words and curses}
Can you imagine he actually went with the
"do you know what is 1?
We are a team ..."
Wtf dude..
Its so damn long that i am lazy to type out..
I'm afraid i might get pissed off again then smash the keyboard..
If killing is not a crime/sin..
And twitter is blocked again..
Gone is my life..
Fuck My Life..
Wonder Girls new album will be postponed again..
Yay! /sarcastic
(just in case morons dont get it and think i am a hater wtf)
How much longer do I have to wait..
Seems like I used up all my luck for August..
Beginning/mid of the month there's good new,
photoshoots, fanfic updates, no war..
End of the month everything turns shitty..
Everything / everyone is like so gloomy..
T__T
For most of the month I just felt like crying wtf..
Like hole up in a corner and cry..
Need to watch One Litre Of Tears asap wtf..


Btw,
Pretty Little Liar & Eastwick are quite interesting..
Also I think Emily Fields (Shay Mitchell)
is really pretty & hot..
kthnxbai..

No comments: