Please Click Tq.

Friday, 18 November 2011

Ok La I Need To Update More..

Today something historical happened!
My boss just came back from overseas yesterday
then he came in this morning and started nagging
over the mistake that my dumbass colleague did yesterday..
Then she started crying..
=______=
/facepalm
Seriously..
Luckily she wasnt bawling lol..
He was just telling her that she needs to speak louder
and stuff like that..
Wtf man..
I was secretly Lol-ing inside wtf..
Then he asked me to train her to speak louder..
Wtf..
He also said to bring her go sing k and
he added to bring my mrs boss along..
-___-||
Then he said give him the receipt..
After that he said he's serious..
/slitswrist
This will never happen lol..
Also i have a tonne of photo to upload..
Dating from August..
Too lazy..

No comments: