Please Click Tq.

Thursday, 22 December 2011

2011 Stuff That I Haven't Blogged About Wtf..

So i have 4days left for my leave..
Will be taking it next week..
But damn it i have to come back to work on 31st..


My retarded colleague who dress like this to work everyday..
Thank goodness i dont have to see her next week..

25/09/2011
Went roller skating for the first time in my life..
Together with QQ, TT, and my siblings..
Fell over and over lol..

24/10/2011
The puppy is now a monster..

This is fucking cute right?
But his stupid stroller kept giving me electric shock..
I dont even know why..
Fml..
-__-||

Permanent part time..
Is there such word?

My mom bought this for me lol..

Samsung Digital Photo Frame SPF-71ES..
Given to me by my boss..
Who wants this?
I'll sell it for Rm250 market price is Rm350..
(And yes i use Chicken Little bedsheet shaddap)

Last month Qq went to Korea and came back with souvenier!
1 Wonder Girls, Wonder World poster..

1 Wonder Girls file..
1 Tiffany file..
I dont like Snsd but that doesnt mean i cant like her..
I like her eyes..

20/11/2011
Leisure Mall..
Bought OneFm, Ntv7 & 8Tv Cny album..
Annie Wong has got to be the most classy Malaysian actress..

Too bad Frederick Lee, Wayne Chua & Debbie Goh wasn't there..
T_T

22/11/2011
My Wonder World came in the mail..
Along with some free gifts from Mywonderfuls..
Freaking love the album..


04/12/2011
Bought new shoes from Times Square..
The one on the right is Rm20 after discount..
The one on the left is Rm50 after discount..
Or so i think wtf..

Bought the shoe for Cny but wore it one week after i bought it..
-__-||

10/12/2011
This was before i cut my hair..
Heaps of complains from everyone around me..
I actually kinda liked it though Lol..

12/12/2011
Had my hair cut off on 11th..
Was kinda pissed off at the hairdresser though..
Showed her a photo from her folder and it was totally different
from what the end result was..
The back is super short..
-___-||
I swear to not let her ever touch my hair again..

Went and bought 3caps with my bro..
I know i know shitty camera lol..
I wanna get new phone!!

But i am not tech savvy and phone nowadays are so damn delicate..

Fml..
I might as well use Nokia3310..


Me & TT got matching necklace..
Though we were too stupid to check the measurement..
Why are we lidat..
If i ever wanna be a guy its bcoz i can grow beard Lol..

Boss' 2nd daughter made this..
Its tasty..
Even though the colour is weird lol..
The brown part is purple inside..

And she brought tong yuen & herbal egg for us today..
Why is she so nice?!
Okay Bye..

No comments: